Monday, July 1, 2013

Introduction 7/1


Here is a little about me. My name is Irma Lopez. I am 24 years old. I am from Carlsbad and have lived here all my life. I love that the beach is less than 5 minutes away from my house. I love going to to Tijuana/Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico whenever I have a chance. I feel like it's my home away from home :)

 I am currently working on my BA at UCR for Languages and literature. I love learning about science and nutrition; that is the reason that I'm taking this class! I would also like to complete a Certificate in Kinesiology at Palomar. I love traveling, learning about new cultures, soccer and dancing. Anything that has to do with a different countries and languages fascinates me. That is my biggest passion. I'm multilingual-- I speak English, Spanish, French and Italian. My goal is to visit at least each country once before the age of 35.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Irma,

    Welcome to Health 100! I truly hope you enjoy our 6-week journey to health and wellness. I look forward to seeing this blog grow with all of the healthy living activities that you will be posting. If you would like to share what you learn with your friends and family you could link this site to your social networks!
    If you need help remember I have tutorials posted on my blog: http://www2.palomar.edu/pages/kfalcone/category/tech-how-tos/
    Cheers to Health!
    -Professor Falcone

    ReplyDelete