Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Stress Soother

In times like this stress is at an all time high with almost every person in the United States. We live in a society where everything is has to be done at the speed of light. Every thing accumulates at a point and people cannot take the emotional stress. In this case, there has to be measures taken to relieve or minimize the stress levels in anyones life.

My stress soother involves dancing. This is due to the hormones that are being released when dancing. I feel as if this is the only way in art that I am able to express my passion. It does not just include any type of music. It has to involve Latin music of the following: Cumbias, Merengue, Salsa, or Samba. When I practice these after a stressful day at school and/or work I feel like a weight has been taken off my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment